Naka-ku Tabunka Festa (Naka Ward Multi-Cultural Festival)
Naka Ward Multi-Cultural Festival 2019
～The Day You Meet the World～
“Nakaku Tabunka Festa” is a multi-cultural festival for both Japanese and non-Japanese people living in Naka Ward and in the surrounding areas. You will have many exciting cultural exchange experiences at this event. Please join and take part in the program to meet the world!
Date : 29th September 2019 (Sun) 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Place : Yokohama City Port Opening Maemorial Hall (1 minute walk from Exit 1 of Nihon-odori station on the Minatomirai Line, 10-minutes walk from Exit 1 of Kannai station of the Yokohama Municipal Subway, 10-minutes walk from the South Exit of Kannai station of the Keihin-Tohoku/Negishi JR lines.) )
Admission Fee : Free
1. Stage program@Auditorium: Screening of a video movie, created by young students with foreign background.
2. World Foods : Sale of international cuisines
3. Sale of Fair Trade Products
4. . Exhibition : Drawings, Shodo writing, Photo etc. of Non-Japanese students
5. International Exchange booth : Interact with non-Japanese people through quizzes related to foreign cultures
6. Introduction of Citizen group, Ethnic group etc. in Naka Ward
7. Programs for children : Playing games, Challenging quizzes etc.
8. Fun-Raffels and others
Collaboration : Naka-Ward Community Activity Center
Contact：Naka International Lounge
e-mail : nakalounge@yoke. or. Jp
Address : 1st floor of Naka Ward Office Annex, Nihon Odori 35, Naka-ku, Yokohama
< Naka-ku Tabunka Festa >