Naka-ku Tabunka Festa (Naka Ward Multi-Cultural Festival)
Naka Ward Multi-Cultural Festival 2016
～The Day You Meet the World～
“Nakaku Tabunka Festa” is a multi-cultural festival for both Japanese and non-Japanese people living in Naka Ward and in the surrounding areas. You will have many exciting cultural exchange experiences at this event. Please join and take part in the program to meet the world!
Date : 11th December 2016 (Sun) 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (*Japanese Speech Presentation starts at 10:30 a.m.)
Place : Yokohamashi Gino Bunka Kaikan (5 min. walk from JR Kannai St. South exit or 3 min. walk from Subway Isezaki-Chojamachi St. No.2 exit )
Admission Fee : Free
1. Performances on the Stage : Folk Music, Folk Dance etc.
2. World Foods : Sale of international cuisines
3. Sale of Fair Trade Products
4. Japanese Speech Presentation by Japanese language learners
5. Exhibition : Drawings, Shodo writing, Composition etc. of Non-Japanese students
6. International Exchange booth : Interact with non-Japanese people through quizzes related to foreign cultures
7. Introduction of Citizen group, Ethnic group etc. in Naka Ward
8. Programs for children : Playing games, Challenging quizzes etc.
9. Fun-Raffels and others
Collaboration : Naka-Ward Community Activity Center
Contact：Naka International Lounge
e-mail : nakalounge@yoke. or. Jp
Address : 1st floor of Naka Ward Office Annex, Nihon Odori 35, Naka-ku, Yokohama
< Naka-ku Tabunka Festa >